It’s been nearly a decade since I deployed to Afghanistan with the Australian Army. Going has never been a regret but returning was tough. I journalled my experiences with the intent of eventually posting them to my blog. These posts don’t include the more difficult experiences.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
title: "Publishing Afghanistan Posts"
date: 2020-07-06 22:21:05 -0400
licence: Creative Commons
It's been nearly a decade since I deployed to Afghanistan with the Australian Army. Going has never been a regret but returning was tough. I journalled my experiences with the intent of eventually posting them to my blog. These posts don't include the more difficult experiences.
- 2010-12-13 - [Arriving In Afghanistan](/2010/12/arriving-in-afghanistan/)
- 2010-12-13 - [Toilet trouble](/2010/12/toilet-trouble/)
- 2010-12-17 - [Caught Out](/2010/12/caught-out/)
- 2010-12-23 - [Wikileaks and thoughts](/2010/12/wikileaks-and-thoughts/)
- 2011-01-01 - [Happy New Year](/2011/01/happy-new-year/)
- 2011-01-17 - [Visiting Kandahar](/2011/01/visiting-kandahar/)
- 2011-02-06 - [Ramp Ceremony for Corporal Richard Atkinson](/2011/02/ramp-ceremony/)
- 2011-02-16 - [Extension in Country](/2011/02/extension-in-country/)
- 2011-03-22 - [Ramp Ceremony for Sapper Jamie Larcombe](/2011/03/another-ramp-ceremony/)
- 2011-04-04 - [Two Weeks Left in Afghanistan](/2011/04/two-weeks-left/)
- 2011-04-10 - [Handover and coffee tours](/2011/04/handover/)
- 2011-05-08 - [Heading home from Afghanistan](/2011/05/heading-home/)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----